Yahoo Finance, 2024
“With a plethora of content and proliferation of channels, marketers are constantly faced with choices. Alembic’s AI-driven correlation engine not only provides confidence in decision-making but delivers return on intelligence."
Laura Maness, Grey Global CEO | Global Marketing Agency
Spend less time analyzing your marketing data and find insights faster
Alembic is a technology company that gives you the tools you need to validate the impact of campaign activity across all channels through our proprietary sources and data, unique techniques, and so much more.
Alembic’s post-processing technology provides us with an advantage over other tools with the same data channels. We normalize each data channel, process them, and remove the noise to create a very clean signal.
What makes us different
AI-enabled detection, correlation, and attribution for marketing effectiveness
Alembic simplifies your multi-channel marketing data into a time-series engine with high indexability. Adding the time element into our data storage allows us to isolate how that data is currently behaving at a single moment. We classify these outliers as “Detected Events” or “Detections” in our system. Then, our AI can analyze these events within or across data channels and show new insights. Alembic gives you the power to understand how your marketing channels are affecting your business without the need for extra technology or cookies, helpful in a more privacy-concerned world.
Enhance your data with our proprietary 3rd party media reporting
3rd party media sources for TV, radio, podcasts, ratings, and news/PR are pre-integrated on a worldwide basis, providing never-before-seen insights on their own (e.g., auto-ID of campaigns and syndications, verifiable news/PR traction) and especially when coupled with your 1st party data.
Alembic integrates using OAuth with an ever-expanding list of providers:
And so much more
- Our flexible container system lets you organize your data how you want to.
- 30-, 60-, and 90-day predictions on conversion events.
- Competitive Intelligence compares your brand’s market share to your competitors.
- App install base and revenue tracking through Web & Apps.
- Social Broadcast shows the true effectiveness and audience generation of your social influencer campaigns and the value they bring.
- Social Impact breaks down the lifecycle and lifetime value of your social media posts over time, distinguishing which posts are the most evergreen vs. least engaged.
- Track your offline activity with custom annotations.