ALEMBIC REWIND 2023
Over the past year, marketers have been focused on integrating AI into their
marketing mix, prioritizing data privacy, adapting to the cookie apocalypse that
made existing attribution models obsolete, and tying marketing efforts to
profitable growth. According to Gartner’s 2023 CMO Leadership Vision report, 22%
of CMOs say they plan to replace staff with AI, and 60% of marketing leaders are
emphasizing lowering silos and increasing marketing operations and
effectiveness. As we look towards 2024, marketers need to embrace new
technologies, do more with less, and show direct value from their campaigns. At
Alembic, we are empowering marketers to do just that.
Looking back at the year, here are some highlights from 2023:
Alembic Customer Highlights
Using Alembic, our customers have seen the following results in 2023:
● A Financial Provider customer improved the reach of their media
investment by 20% by tracking the density of media conversations
regarding their brand, maximizing marketing effectiveness.
● A Luxury Retailer customer implemented a new social media strategy and
decreased the age demographic of their followers by nearly 12 years,
widening their total available market and boosting sales.
● A powerhouse Collegiate Athletics Department customer saw their fanbase
connections increase 2X by understanding what content resonated most
with their audience, resulting in higher engagement.
New Alembic Platform Insights & Functionality
The quality of Alembic’s insights have greatly improved in 2023 with the addition
of exciting new features and significant enhancements. Some highlights are:
● Adding the Sales funnel into the mix for channel-specific analysis & ROI
● Seasonality detections
● Ability to track program-specific brand lift
● App downloads & revenue reports
● Tracking spikes in shortlink clicks
● Improved event correlation algorithm
New Platform Integrations
● App Store & Google Play
● Nasdaq fund flow & stock price data
Alembic By The Numbers
A quick look at the data Alembic has crunched in 2023:
● Processing 12B metrics/day, or 500M messages per hour, from about 2.5
● 262K analytics jobs and ~26K backfill jobs daily.
● Tracking and calculating daily changes on ~600M active metrics.
2024 is right around the corner, and we’re ready for it. Merry holidays and a happy
The Alembic Team