Woo-hoo, we’ve made it to December 2022! We’ve been busy at Alembic, helping companies make sense of their omnichannel marketing using our AI-enabled predictive marketing platform. Our team has made considerable strides in ingesting massive amounts of data and using our proprietary tech to crunch through and illustrate new insights for our customers.
By The Numbers
Here is a quick look at all the data we’ve crunched in 2022.
- Alembic is currently processing 1-2 trillion events an hour from our clients and not breaking a sweat with less than a 0.001% error rate. That’s not an overestimation. It’s a fact.
- We run approximately 11,000 backfill jobs a day.
- Pulling 2.5 million posts and 387,000 analytics jobs daily.
- Processed 188 billion records if we estimate 45 metrics pulled on average.
According to a recent Hubspot Marketing survey, 89% of marketers who engage with influencer marketing will increase or maintain their investment next year. On top of that, 17% of marketers will try influencer campaigns for the first time.
At Alembic, we are seeing rapid growth in Views and Engagements with brands via new media types:
- Video marketing short-form and TikTok growth
- Influencer marketing
- Podcast marketing and listening time
Macro Industry Trends
- Post-industry cookie apocalypse and attribution are getting complicated. Check out some of our thought leadership on this subject here.
- Emphasize gaining organic traffic and reducing reliance on paid media due to higher CPCs and CPMs.
- Focus on native advertising and brand partnerships
- New age of privacy – data in the hands of the consumer
Major Release Notes
- Marketing Event Correlations
- Revamped dashboard
- Web & Apps report
- GA4 conversions & eCommerce
- Ingestion of Adobe Analytics data
- TV/Radio/Podcast data & enhanced news/PR functionality
- Countless usability & security improvements
New Alembic Platform Insights & Functionality
- Improved correlation detection
- See exactly what’s working in your marketing mix by goal
- Insights delivered to your inbox
- Streamlined navigation
- Increased container access control
- Expanded 3rd Party Media tooling
New Platform Integrations
- App Store & Google Play
- Expanded TV coverage
What’s in store for 2023? Our engineers and developers continue working around the clock on improving our platform. More integrations, better reporting, and value to our clients. Stay tuned.