Data security is a top priority for Alembic Technologies, and Alembic Technologies believes that
working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology.
If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Alembic Technologies’s service, please notify
us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at
email@example.com. We will acknowledge your email within five business days.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the
public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within five business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Alembic Technologies service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Alembic Technologies employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Alembic Technologies’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Alembic Technologies and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will
be available at https://getalembic.com/responsible-disclosure-policy
Alembic Technologies is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to
talk to us, please feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.